Toto washlet remotes interchangeable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jaze

Reaction score
I've just reinstalled my almost 10 year old Toto Jasmin Washlet (the original 300E, I think) in my new apartment. The remote is falling apart and kind of manky-looking, so I'd like to replace it. The apparent identical unit - the THU-663 - is widely available, but it's kind of inelegant-looking, and a pale almond color instead of the crisp white I went with in my bathroom. I'm wondering whether any of the other Toto remotes would work with my Jasmin - the newer ones seem more elegant, and there's even a small remote (the THU-9490) that would be unintrusive on my bathroom wall.

Does anyone know if other Toto remotes would work with my Washlet?

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
Any learning remote can probably learn all the functions. I just tried with my home theater remote and it can now raise and lower the seat on my s350e. There also might be an app and a plug in infrared transmitter for a iphone or iPad.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks