Search results

1. ckl111

Laundry sink and box hookup

Doing a laundry sink and washer box along a horizontal 2” drain line. Do I need to vent the sink too.
  2. ckl111

Need help identifying PEX system

This is the first time I’ve come across these fittings. Can I use copper crimp or stainless steel rings with this pex pipe system?
  3. ckl111

Help with double vanity

Hi Demo'd a double vanity and discovered this layout. The double vanity is connected with a double Wye. Is this incorrect or should I be replacing with a double tee?
  4. ckl111

Is this an S-trap?

This is the second drain in a month I've seen like this. Is it legal?
  5. ckl111

Joist under tub drain.

Replacing an old tub with a new fiberglass one. The tub drain is directly over the floor joist. Is it ok to offset the drain and overflow with some 45s? The water drains fine but I wanted to check if there was a better way to do this. With the offset, we only had to slightly notch the joist...
  6. ckl111

Roman tub faucet in a condo

I am doing a bathroom renovation in a condo and the owner would like to update the faucet on the soaker tub. In the old faucet, everything was copper sweated right to the valve and copper between the valves and the spout. Is it code to have EVERYTHING done in copper with no flex tubes to...
  7. ckl111

Piping type for recirc lines

Do recirc lines require the copper pipes to be thicker? Type M or Type L ? I was wondering if the constant movement of water would slowly corrode pipe faster.
  8. ckl111

Can PEX be installed the same way as copper?

Hi, I am getting conflicting information as to whether PEX can or should be run they same way copper pipes would. This is for large 6-8,000 sq. ft. custom homes with 30-40 fixtures. One plumber has quoted to run PEX like copper, Teeing off 3/4" risers with 1/2" along the way. Another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks