Search results

1. Breplum

These Asian bot-takeover posts.

So annoying and seemingly prevalent. I will be hoping to see them blocked. Good luck
  2. Breplum

Uponor PEX problem ALERT

We had a customer call to deal with a serious couple of leaks and pulled out these two different leaking spots. With batch numbers of the pipe included, the sections were sent to Uponor on an Warranty RMA via the local reps. Here is the reply from them as received today from Uponor, based on...
  3. Breplum

Altmans Cartridge I.D. Help

Supposedly Artistic Brass, I have not been able to identify. Even sent pics to A.B. But, so far no response. I’ve been through every page of the brass craft stem finder PDF.
  4. Breplum

Sewage ejector piping in ABS

I have done lots of sewer ejectors using ABS but the head was always under 10 ft. I just laid sixty feet of 2" ABS uphill in preparation for a sewer ejector line but this run has 19 feet of head, which will equate to about 10psi plus the impact of the pump when it kicks on. Tested out fine with...
  5. Breplum

Anyone have a new ISE HC1100? Mine is noisy when heating.

Hi folks, For the record, I am a plumbing contractor in the East S.F. Bay Area of northern California; 30+ years experience. I am wondering if anyone has experience with the new stainless steel tank Insinkerator HC1100? They have retired the original design and gone with a stainless steel...
  6. Breplum

Kohler vinyl tile-in flange experiences

We have installed a few of the Kohler add-on/stick on vinyl tile-in flanges and have not had leaks. However, I do know of stories from other contractors who have had to tear out such installations. Any experiences with any of you folks out there in the world?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks