Kohler vinyl tile-in flange experiences

Users who are viewing this thread

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
We have installed a few of the Kohler add-on/stick on vinyl tile-in flanges and have not had leaks. However, I do know of stories from other contractors who have had to tear out such installations.

Any experiences with any of you folks out there in the world?

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
stick on flange?

No experience with them. First of all, if it says Kohler on it, I stay away.

Sounds like another magic pill that people will get suckered in on.

I'm for doing things the tried and true way if at all possible.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
When I was looking for a new tub, numerous companies offered similar things. Not sure if they work. A tile flange on the tub is better, if it is available in the style you want. If you like the style, www.schluter.com makes some products, one series is Dilex, that is designed for that. They've been in business for a very long time, and have some innovative products related to tiling and showers that would work. I used that on my bathroom when I tore it out and remodeled.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks