Search results

1. JJLJr

Toto Drake Whooosh

I installed the Toto Drake over the weekend and I like the toilet except for the noise when it flushes. It's much louder when it's flushed than either of my older toilets. I'm talking specifically about the whoosh when flushed. It fills up quietly. My wife has already said she won't use the...
  2. JJLJr

10" Rough in Toilet

OK. I've been on this forum for awhile now and you've convinced me to buy the Drake. One problem. I have 11" rough in and need the 10" Drake and no one in my area has any and Toto says it will be months before any are available. I asked a supplier about using the 12" Drake and he told me that...
  3. JJLJr

Thermostat Problem?

I have a Honeywell RTH 6300 Programmable Thermostat. It is about one years old. I have a Weil McClein gas furnace that is about 1 1/2 year old. My house is insulated and the windows are new. Here's my problem. In the vening, the thermostat kicks on maybe every 20 minutes. It stays on for...
  4. JJLJr

Aquastat setting

I recently purchased a 1200 sq ft. ranch style house with an old Crane 70 Series oil fired boiler. I'm probably going to replace it down the road. In the meantime, I want to get it running as efficiently as possible. I did have an oil company clean the boiler and the tech said that it was...
  5. JJLJr

2 wire heating system

I recently purchased a house and want to replace the Honeywell T87A 1000 thermostat with a programmable one. I purchased a Honeywell RTH6300B "5-2 Day" thermostat. When I removed the old t'stat, I noticed that there were only two wires, a black and a white. I traced the wiring back to the...
  6. JJLJr

Wet Bathroom Walls and Ceilings

I recently purchased a house. The bathroom did not have fan and so I knew eventually I would have to install one. Over the last few days, my wife and I have noticed some small mold spots on the ceiling. The spots look like someone took a pencil and started poking onto the ceiling. Over the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks