Search results

1. Weneedhelp

1" Copper Union..Stuck Cannot Loosen to Remove?

Have the copper union on either side of a whole house filter before it goes into the Water Softener. Before it gets to the Union, the main water line goes thru a bipass installed by pro. I need to change the Filter and do not want to Destroy the copper fitting/pipe in place. WD 40, has so many...
  2. Weneedhelp

Attach SS Sink to new Granite Countertop

I have a 22/33 overmount that I have set into my 33" Sink Cabinet. Just had new granite top installed and would like to attach sink using a Adhesive as i had done in previous installation. What should I use?????? which will adhere to Stainless/Granite. Thanks, always appreciated. Sey
  3. Weneedhelp

Solder Ball Valves(3) Confused about Open/Close and Where to Heat?

Several questions which i would like resolved. 1. Solder Method Open or Closed? 2. Where to Place Heat on Brass or Pipe? 3. Will Propane do or should i use Mapp? This is for a Bypass before it enters my Water Sofener and Waler Filter so that I can change filter when required...
  4. Weneedhelp

New Tub Drain/Ovfl transition Old Trap

Before I break the concrete arount the Tee and Trap, would like to have the Connections that I would need to transition from the 1 1/2" od white sch 40 to my trap which is black sch 40 2"? The old tub was 30" and new is 32". Notice that the drain in not square but tends to lean towards the...
  5. Weneedhelp

How do I change/edit thread name??????

see above thread name
  6. Weneedhelp

What is the correct way to layout the pipe for the Soiree TKS960M set?

What is the correct way to layout the pipe for the Soiree TKS960M set? I am building a solid frame(2x6) to hold the very heavy brass fixtures. Water Supply Lines are just below the Top of the Tub and I want the Framing in place before Tub is installed. The opening in the wall approx 22"...
  7. Weneedhelp

Alcove Tub Install (misc)

We are planning to install a 24" Soiree Grab Bar on the Right Side of the alcove in the tub area. We need maximum strength because we are not young and need help getting in and out of the tub. Placement framing of the 2x6 or larger boards to keep it strong is the puzzle? Any ideas? The...
  8. Weneedhelp

Vessel Sink 2" Drain Opening, Need Drain?

I have a Porcher Sink that was shipped to me from a company that went out of business and now I fine that it has the European Sized Opening. My Sink is an Overflow Sink, and my Hardware is Toto Soiree tl960sd chrome, which ofcourse is American Sized. Where can i get a drain or flange to...
  9. Weneedhelp

32x60 replace tub alcove ..small room 60 x 65 24"door

Is it do-able? Installation will be done by a Plumber. Room is 65" x 60" entrance into is door opening of 24". The Bathtub will be 32" x 60" K-1219-l. I cannot cut into the walls of the rooms adjacent. But ok inside the Bathroom, hopefully the Alcove Area. Thanks for your help. Sey
  10. Weneedhelp

Tile-in Soaker..3flange..NO APRON. need one.

I am looking at the TOTO Clayton 60x32 Tile-in soaker bathtub for my tight alcove area. Has no apron. How can I buy or build an apron??? I am not sure of the size of the front facing lip of the tub. I will be replacing all the tile. But again I do not have alot of space because of the...
  11. Weneedhelp

Advice. Toto Soiree or Axor Steel???????

Redo of bathroom and would like to hear from You, about experience with these brands. It would be for Shower/Tub & Handheld/Sink. Also advise anything will help. I try not to buy from HD/Lowes. Thanks....
  12. Weneedhelp

Cast Iron bathtub, install in very tight space????

My room is 68" X 60", door entrance is 24", currently have Arcrilic Tub. Is it possible to place a 60" x 32" cast iron tub in same area as old unit? I cannot figure how it could be accomplished. I realize the difference between Acrilic and Steel. And would have the tub installed by a PRO...
  13. Weneedhelp

Copper Bypass Drawing for Water Softener

done... was very logical
  14. Weneedhelp

Water Softner Drain to Black PVC 5" with Cap

I have a PVC drain outside for draining pool etc. It is Covered by a Cap that is screwed in when not draining or cleaning filter. Can i connect my Water Softner Tubing, with an Airgap to the Side of the Outside Drain? Will it keep the smell out and also allow the water to run into Large...
  15. Weneedhelp

How To remove old flange, replace twist-n-set

Flange is topped metal ring on top and attached to ABS. The pipe close to the flange is 4" but that could be part of the flange unit. Not sure. Flange is in straight, but badly mangled and very uneven. New floor tile job used very thick tile and I cannot get the Toto setup secure at the...
  16. Weneedhelp

need drawing/pic of tub/drain/trap setup.

Looking for a sample of how a Tub/Overflo/Trap should normally be planned. I was going to use black ABS Pipe etc. Drawing or Suggestion would help alot since i can not find a good example of my installation. I do have time since the Tub that was made for me was not manuf correctely and was...
  17. Weneedhelp

Add additional trap to tub drain????

I don't know if this question makes sense but I have to ask it. Can I put a second trap directly under my tub drain which would be approx 10" to 14" from existing trap? The existing overflow drain would be cut and capped. Previously i have published pictures of my existing...
  18. Weneedhelp

How to attach/paste pictures in threads

Anyone know how to get JPG photos into threads? Thanks Sey
  19. Weneedhelp

Install New Soaker Tub.Re-locate Trap/Drain

Need Starting Point.. Can anyone recommend Video/Book/Net Instructions to show how an Install like mine can be done? I had problems with jpg pics but will try to add them. I am handy and have lots of time to complete project but unsure of correct order of execution. I am also Okay with...
  20. Weneedhelp

Bad/Good Idea.Shower Valve

I installed my shower valve and was able to solder one of the inputs but the Cold is impossible to reach and when i try i cannot succeed, and I tried lots of times. Connection is Brass to Copper. Someone said i should use a Stainless Water Connection with female threads. Another was use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks