Search results

1. A

Shut off valve for shared well.

Hey My neighbor is sharing a well with me. His property about 200 ft higher then mine, so it’s gravity fed to my outside spiked and shop. I want to build a house on my property and my county requires me to install 2000 gallon tank Incase of fire. My question is how do I stop water from...
  2. A

New house diagram

Hey guys I’m planning to do my own plumbing for new house we are building. I was wondering is there a program that can do a whole house plumbing diagram.
  3. A

Shop bathroom with washer

Hey guys, I’m adding a new bathroom with washer and dryer in my shop. I’ve attached the drawing. Washer first then vanity then toilet last is shower. Where should I place wet venting. I was thinking at the lav? But not sure if I need to add one more where the shower at. Thanks for your help
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks