Search results

1. Morrelli

Macclean mineral tank?

Hi Folks, I have this old water softener setup. Not sure I want to replace it just yet. Can anyone tell me what the large tank is? I'm guessing it is to capture minerals from our well water supply. It's leaking and it's probably 20 years old so looking to replace just that tank for now. Water...
  2. Morrelli

Navien NCB 250-110H Wiring to suntherm air handlers.

Hello all, I have posted a few times and hoping for some help. Recently had a Navien NCB 250-110H installed in place of a very old water heater that feeds two suntherm air handlers and DHW. AH model numbers and faded wiring diagram below. The combi navien has three zones, the handlers have...
  3. Morrelli

Hybrid heatpump air to water options

Hello all, I have posted here a few times and still exploring options. I have a 30 year old LP American water heater supplying DHW and a loop to two separate air handlers for heat, upper and lower floors. Is it possible to replace the HWH with an air-water heat pump for heating needs as well as...
  4. Morrelli

40/60 recovery time

Hi, I've got a 550' deep well that produces 7.5 gpm consistently. What I notice recently is the recovery on a 40/60 when pressure switch hits 40, pump turns on, i turn off usage and it reaches 50 in one minute and then it takes 5.5 minutes to cut out at 60. Is this normal? It's like the pump is...
  5. Morrelli

Kohler K-499 waterhaven shower tower problem

Hello all, I have an issue with the water diversion on this unit and hoping someone may help. The tower has 6 heads and one hand held. The diverter valve is new. I'm wondering if the balance valve can cause one of the heads to constantly be running regardless of the diverter valve position. In...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks