Search results

1. Sonny goldstone

Noritz heater sound level

Hello... My Noritz is very quiet in general - I actually used an SPL meter to determine it runs at 35db when water is being used - however it ramps up to 65db when the fan comes on to blow out the exhaust. The fan only comes on for 2-3 seconds but 65db seems unusually loud - is this something...
  2. Sonny goldstone

Hot water temp steadiness...

If I monitor the output temperature of my heater it seems to float +\- 3 degrees over and under set temp fluctuating up and down during the course of a shower... is this normal or is it possible to get the exact set temp coming out for an extended shower with no fluctuation? thanks!
  3. Sonny goldstone

Possible to get truly instant hot using a crossover?

Hello... Is it possible to get instant hot water using a crossover valve rather than dedicated return? I have a crossover valve setup and the performance isn’t great - I’m wondering if it’s possible to get “instant hot”( eg 120 degrees in 10 seconds) with a crossover rather than a dedicated...
  4. Sonny goldstone

Noritz NRCR 111 temp fluctuations during shower

Hello We have been getting this issue since installed - heater is set to 120 and during a shower the temp goes up and down 5-10 degrees multiple times. anyone have an idea? Very frustrating since we just bought this thanks jon
  5. Sonny goldstone

Noritz or Navien?

Does anyone feel strongly one way or the other?
  6. Sonny goldstone

Noritz NRCR 111 should fan go on with every use?

Hello - pretty straight forward question. My WH’s fan goes on every single time I use hot water.... Even if I wash my hands for 30 seconds the fan turns on when I’m done. Is this normal?
  7. Sonny goldstone

Cost of using recirculating on Noritz NRCR111

I have a Noritz NRCR111 - how much gas is it using when it’s in recirculating mode (learn my behavior) settings. Wondering if it’s worth a premium in gas cost to bother with recirculating mode.
  8. Sonny goldstone

Tankless w recirculating pump not getting hot instantly as it’s supposed to

Hello all! Since we don’t have a dedicated recirculating line, we’re using a crossover kit in the farthest kitchen fixture to make use of our recirculating pump. Our heater is a Noritz NRCR111 The idea is to get instant hot water at the tap w the crossover installed...mine gets instantly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks