Search results

1. SephYuyX

Sump Pump - Running until no water left - OK to do?

Have not been able to find a definitive answer on whether or not this is a bad thing or not. Inside house basement, inside an enclosed mostly clean basin/pit, Zoeller 50/90 brand, and a weep hole present on output with check valve. I added a "HyrdoCheck" system to it where there are high/low...
  2. SephYuyX

Zoeller 50/90 Series switch is stronger than the float displacement, and not turning on.

My pump's switch got waterlogged and stopped working, so I ordered a new switch and it works as intended. The issue is that maybe it's a bit too stiff? The float on the lever is fine, I hear no water in it, and it rises along with the water level as it should, but if it's a gentle rise in water...
  3. SephYuyX

Zoeller DC Backup Unit 507 - Jumper Pins?

This unit: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/kbMAAOSwJfRfsLY3/s-l640.jpg Does anyone know what the jumper pins on the top of this unit do? I see no markings on the board, and no service manual I can find. There are four pairs of pins, and the middle two pairs are jumped.
  4. SephYuyX

Expansion tank failed, but is now fine?

I had to solder on a ball valve at one of the lower points of my house, and even after purging, draining the water heater, and waiting three hours, water was still coming out. I used an air compressor to blow water back up stream (had all faucets open, and used at a low psi), and that gave me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks