Is the Clack OEM 5-Button Valve same as WS1CS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Website
ky8d.net
Hunting around in search of info and a vendor for the Clack 5-Button valve, I find a manual simply calling it the WS1 and photos of the WS1CS which has 5 buttons. Are those one and the same? If not, how different?

Reaction score
Website
ky8d.net
Different, don't waste time caring about the difference, 4 button EE is ideal for your application.

I might not concern myself except for two things: 1) 30 years in test engineering has on plural occasions beat me over the head for a trivial difference; and 2) plural sources now, including Ozotech's own customer help, have specified the 5-Button Valve.

That said, Ozotech furhter acknowledged that the EE board could be made work to equal advantage, but in the same sentence implied (without any specifics) that the re-config/adaptation (or whatever) was somehow tricky. If that involves wiring, no problem here. In my work, I modify electronics semi-routinely.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks