Recent content by YourAverageJoe

1. YourAverageJoe

Too many choices!

I have decided to buy a new toilet for my 12 y.o. son's bathroom. There is a silly banjo shelf above the toilet it at 31" high that has severely limited the choices, not only the total height but wanting space to be able to lift the toilet up and onto the floor bolts or get into the tank in the...
  2. YourAverageJoe

Rusted Tank Bolts

Thanks for the info. The shorter bowl rules the MS854 out for us. Maybe someone replaced the bolts before I bought the house (20 y.a.) with the toilets installed (Toto Atlanta series). Potentially almost 30 years old if they are the originals. Off to do more research!
  3. YourAverageJoe

Rusted Tank Bolts

Hi all. We have 3 older (20+years) Totos, and in two of them the tank bolts have rusted tremendously (never thought to replace them). One so much so that it is now leaking. I've tried a few things but can't get them off and there doesn't seem to be enough space between the tank and base to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks