Recent content by Xav1029

1. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT won't brine fill

Cleaned the BLFC, added 5 gallons by hand, cycled it, and its back to working. I'll give the screen and valve a clean today as well. Thanks
  2. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT won't brine fill

My Fleck 7600sxt softener stopped filling the brine tank recently. I rebuilt it last july because it was previously not drawing brine. Now less than a year later I am having an issue where it is not filling the brine tank. I don't feel like I should be having to rebuild the valve every six...
  3. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT Issues

Thanks for your help! This chart comes in very handy.
  4. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT Issues

Took apart the valve as suggested, cleaned everything, and put it all back together with a little lube and the system is drawing brine properly again. Appreciate the help! Could you guys tell me if my settings look OK?
  5. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT Issues

There is some flow from the drain line during the BD cycle, but not as much as during backwash. I found some particles in the screen during cleaning, but nothing major. I did not add silicone grease when putting back together though. Could air be getting into system?
  6. Xav1029

Fleck 7000SXT Issues

After reading through numerous helpful threads, I decided to ask for your advice because I cannot get my softener to function properly. Specs and settings are as follows: Fleck 7000SXT 64,000 capacity, 2.0 cu ft City water, 14-17 grain hardness depending on when I test it. 4 adults, 1 todler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks