Fleck 7000SXT won't brine fill

Users who are viewing this thread

Xav1029

Reaction score
My Fleck 7600sxt softener stopped filling the brine tank recently. I rebuilt it last july because it was previously not drawing brine. Now less than a year later I am having an issue where it is not filling the brine tank. I don't feel like I should be having to rebuild the valve every six months. Any help is appreciated.

Settings:

Fleck 7000SXT
64,000 capacity, 2.0 cu ft
City water, 14-17 grain hardness depending on when I test it.
2 adults, 2 todler
#0 Red injector
0.125 BLFC

DF = Gal
VT = dF2b
CT = Fd
C = 40.0
H = 22.0
RS = cr
DO = 28
RT = 2:00
B1 = 8.0
Bd = 110.0
B2 = 5.0
RR = 5.0
BF = 32.0
FM = t1.2

Reach4

Reaction score
img_1.png

I would clean the BLFC, and clean the injector screen.

The fill water goes through the brine valve. The troubleshooting guide does not seem to indicate that the brine valve would be a likely cause of too little brine fill, however.

Last edited:

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Agreed, clean the BLFC and maybe remove/clean the injector/check valve. Here is a short tutorial on the valve that may help. Also check the syncing of the valve.

Xav1029

Reaction score
Cleaned the BLFC, added 5 gallons by hand, cycled it, and its back to working. I'll give the screen and valve a clean today as well. Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks