Recent content by wilked

1. wilked

Converting a cast iron hot water radiator to steam (single pipe)

In this case it is a Sunrad radiator. I see what might be a plugged vent in the top right? The seller has it installed as a hot water system at moment. What I am picturing potentially is to plug the radiator outlet, install a vent, and ensure it is pitched to the steam pipe. I have...
  2. wilked

Old Sink Drain - Need to tie into it somehow

Looks like it to me Terry I think I'm going to open the wall around the drain and explore behind it. Will report back
  3. wilked

Old Sink Drain - Need to tie into it somehow

Hello. First, thanks for reading, I appreciate it! Basement bathroom, not a luxury spot and my wife refuses to use it, but it's functional and serves its purpose. 100 year old house, moved in 5 years ago and the sink valves barely gave a trickle. The sink looked very old, maybe original. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks