Recent content by Tughillrzr

1. Tughillrzr

Handle replacement cartridge

Was looking for Handle replacement or trim kit with cartridge and brand.
  2. Tughillrzr

Handle replacement cartridge

3. Tughillrzr

Sump pump switches

(Level guard ). I found several years ago and no issues. One spare left in box and I go to order another few and to my surprise no one has them. Did they go away ? Hydro check is the only other one I see. This building has three pumps , submersible, pedestal and a water back up. So space is...
  4. Tughillrzr

rough in under slab

Ok appreciate the tip. A front porch is in front so I’m trying to stay to left of it. That would be ideal otherwise. The Septic tank is in lower left corner so a straight shot. I ran full size past laundry into garage incase I ever wanted to add a bath. For now I’ll just have a mop sink.
  5. Tughillrzr

rough in under slab

Ok good point. Toto drakes are my choice.
  6. Tughillrzr

rough in under slab

Any thoughts or changes to layout? I’m going to use all 4” under slab and reduce down to 2” at fixtures except toilets. All under slab plumbing. Upper bath group will drop down in 3” and tie into 4” main where noted. Only fittings under slab will be 4” wyes , 2” trap shower , 2” floor drain...
  7. Tughillrzr

Terry Love- cancer update

My thoughts and prayers to Terry and family. I’ve always enjoyed this site and I’m happy that we will be able to enjoy this part of his legacy that he leaves behind. Prayers
  8. Tughillrzr

Basement Drain Tile Questions

Possibly an added floor drain ? if you flush floor drain w hose does water go into sump basin? Trench /drain tile was done wrong and with inferior products. Maybe original installer wasn’t well versed in drainage. Wondering why you have three outlets in basin ?
  9. Tughillrzr

Drop in SS kitchen sink - no rails for clips

Wow ! You don’t need a new sink. Go to local ace or box store and get the clips that go to sink. Similar style sink just a quick search Also looks close...
  10. Tughillrzr

UV sterilizer

Any ideas on brand ? 2 bathroom house Water test showed some bacteria not Ecoli. Any opinions are appreciated.
  11. Tughillrzr

[Hydronic Open Loop] No Hot Water Unless Circ Pump On

**again that’s exactly what I stated and how to prevent that and yes it would involve reconfiguration of piping. But anymore thoughts lmk!
  12. Tughillrzr

Toto TSPTM bonnet removal

Large crescent or hex pipe wrench. Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing. https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-1-8-in-to-2-5-8-in-E-110-Hex-Wrench-31305/100151329 with spray lubricant.
  13. Tughillrzr

If you understood what I described what a direct open loop radiant system was, you would understand that there is no stagnant water if system is correctly done. Every time you turn on the hot tap the cold feeds the system and enters through the radiant with fresh water all year every day...
  14. Tughillrzr

Nothing wrong with a direct open loop radiant system. What type radiant heat is it you have?? What are they using mixing valve for ? Hot water tanks run at 120 I make the cold water makeup enter radiant system. that keeps it from being stagnant. No need for circulating pump on a timer.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks