Recent content by Singhsongs

1. Singhsongs

Panasonic Whisper Green Select with Light/Nightlight

This fan has 3 wiring methods. I’m doing the method that also incorporates the modules. I will not be continuously running this fan which I want to control it by a switch. I want all the functions of the fan, but I only want to utilize three switches. I want ONE switch that I can use to control...
  2. Singhsongs

I guess I want the switch to work something like this and only for the fan .
  3. Singhsongs

It’s a Siemens G2020B110/CU G2020L1125/CU As for the switch it’s 15 amps. All I am asking is: is there a switch I can use that will provide the constant power to the fan and also make the red wire connections without harming the red wires by providing life power? I am thinking that if I get...
  4. Singhsongs

I’m wondering would I be able to use a single pole double throw switch, a double pole switch, or a double pole double throw switch? (this one is harder to find in a rocker style) for the fan. I already have the gang box installed pulled the red signal wires (they are not hooked up). I have all...
  5. Singhsongs

Aside from the horrible wiring directions, I am very happy with the fan. It is incredibly quiet and I have it on 130CFM. I am almost wondering if this pick a flow thing is a gimmick because I expected to notice the noise when the CFM increased.
  6. Singhsongs

So, I called Panasonic and they pretty much told me what you just said. LOL. I want to buypass having one switch on all the time. Can I just twist and cap the black wires into the box and then do the same with the neutrals? What do I do with the red wires and the ground then? I watched a video...
  7. Singhsongs

The end of American Standard’s Americast?

My American Standard Cambridge tub was delivered about a week ago. It was after that I saw that AS no longer had a lifetime warranty on Americast and I think there is now just a limited warranty. This was fine and dandy with me, but I lost my instructions so I went to the website to reprint the...
  8. Singhsongs

Hello, I have a Panasonic Whsiper Green Select fan the model #is FV-1115VKL2. Getting this installed has been an absolute nightmare. I replaced a fan that had a light, nightlight and fan. How hard could this be? Well my friend I’m on day 2 of trying to get the fan to work. I have the regular...
  9. Singhsongs

Heater Behind Tub

We finished doing demo on my bathroom and I noticed that my hot water baseboard heat was installed by my tub. This bathroom has been in my house like this for years! My old tub has absolutely no damage to it. I live in Northeastern PA. My house has very thick solid walls and it retains heat heat...
  10. Singhsongs

American Standard Drain Alternatives

This drain will work with the Cambridge Tub? The water level on this tub is 14 inches. I’m not fluent in plumbing. I just don’t want water to escape my tub and go all over the place should I do the Gerber 41-812 or the Gerber 41-813? When I called Gerber they recommended both but he didn’t...
  11. Singhsongs

I’m installing a new tub and brass drain. Im not interested in anything other than the strainer trip lever style drain. I don’t want a toe tapper. I have a finger tap sink and I hate sticking my hand in there if I’m not cleaning it.
  12. Singhsongs

Hey everyone I am looking for a brass drain that would work with my American Standard Cambridge tub. I’ve been looking at the Gerber 41-813, I called Gerber and they said the 41-812 but I’m not so sure about the adjustment length. I also have considered Westbrass or Kingston drains as they are...
  13. Singhsongs

Help with Shower Wand Connection

I purchased a Delta Nicoli shower system https://www.lowes.com/pd/Delta-Faucet-Nicoli-Matte-Black-1-Handle-Shower-Faucet-with-Valve/1002917870 it came with the multi choice valve. I am now thinking of adding a shower wand. I have been looking at the Delta Compel (55085). In order to control the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks