The end of American Standard’s Americast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Singhsongs

Reaction score
My American Standard Cambridge tub was delivered about a week ago. It was after that I saw that AS no longer had a lifetime warranty on Americast and I think there is now just a limited warranty. This was fine and dandy with me, but I lost my instructions so I went to the website to reprint the manual and to my surprise the tub link and the word Americast generates an error on the website.

It seems American Standard did add some new tubs to the line up. All of which are arylic. I’m kind of sad about this.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
yea bummer I almost always used Kohler cast iron but put a Americast in my house just too much for me to get it upstairs and all that . I've done hundreds of tubs but cast iron been a few years. +
The Americast was a good substitute better than some of the other pressed tubs

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks