Recent content by RMO194

1. RMO194

Help--I have a leak!

I discovered this crack (and resulting leak) at the top cap of this pipe under a valve cover this afternoon. Not exactly sure what it is, but I do believe it is the only one like it in my system. Should I be able to fix myself without calling my irrigation company? Thanks in advance! Ryan
  2. RMO194

Replacing Pedestal Sink with Vanity

This is how it looks. It's working like a champ!
  3. RMO194

Moen shower cartridge retaining clip

I had to have a plumbing company come out and remove. And they had quite the struggle with it, too! They had to remove it in pieces. I believe too much moisture had been getting inside the faucet handle, as I had recently (4 or 5 months ago) installed a new shower head that had a wider spray...
  4. RMO194

Success! No leaks. Thanks for all the pointers and patience!
  5. RMO194

Is that 2% upward toward the waste hole in the wall, or 2% downward to the hole?
  6. RMO194

OK, I'm feeling this is it! Could I get some confirmation from the experts? I changed the 45 to a 90, and went from a 1-1/4 p-trap to a 1-1/2. Thanks Reach4! I really like how the piece that fits into the 90 stays parallel to the ground at just the right height.
  7. RMO194

I have a Ferguson plumbing supply store very close to me. https://www.ferguson.com Would they have these?
  8. RMO194

Is such a screw-on brass 45 something that can be found at Lowe's?
  9. RMO194

Well...this is the current status tonight. Everything connected below, but causing the tailpiece to not be perpendicular (see the crooked drain above the sink). The extension is as high as it can go. What to do?
  10. RMO194

Here it is after adding a tailpiece extension. Just that tiny gap, a half-inch or so off in elevation. Hacksaw off a half-inch of the extension, and I'll purchase a new p-trap kit tomorrow (to obtain a longer p-trap arm), and I think I'll have it!
  11. RMO194

Getting closer! I used a 45 elbow. Think I need a 22.5, instead?
  12. RMO194

I have a 1-1/4 trap, so I plan to convert at the wall. Is the adapter installed at the wall, and then the 45 elbow attached to the adapter? And do you have a link to a Home Depot adapter that would be screw on? Thanks in advance!
  13. RMO194

I thought that was the point of the adapter (to adapt it from 1-1/2 to 1-1/4). Or is it more something like this one (it specifically mentions 1-1/2 to 1-1/4)? https://www.homedepot.com/p/NIBCO-1-1-2-in-x-1-1-4-in-ABS-DWV-Hub-x-Slip-Joint-Trap-Adapter-C58017HD112114/100348302
  14. RMO194

Is this the 45 elbow I need? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-1-2-in-45-Degree-White-Plastic-Double-Slip-Joint-Sink-Drain-Elbow-Pipe-C9665/205153648 If so, is this the adapter I would then need...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks