Recent content by Nutley

1. Nutley

Toto Drake CST744 hard to flush and tower sticks open.

I have not, I will look at that today. I spoke with Toto and they said the pins may not be lining up.
  2. Nutley

Toto Drake CST744 hard to flush and tower sticks open.

Been having this problem since the toilet was put in a month ago. The flush lever takes a lot of force to push down and the tower does not drop down all the way to seal after flushing. It stays slightly up, the tank lid has to be taken off and the tower has been to pushed back down to seat...
  3. Nutley

Laundry Room & Bathroom Drain and Venting Configuration

So i should stack two sanitees insted of using the four way and then connect the washer drain below them? The old sink line and vent for the toliet on the left are 1 1/2. Every thing will be switched over to 2" except the vent piping going through the roof and the old vent for the toliet. The...
  4. Nutley

Laundry Room & Bathroom Drain and Venting Configuration

Hi all, Ive been looking through the forums to try and a similar scenario to the one i have and im not sure if I am draining and venting this correctly. I have a bathroom on one side of the wall and a laundry room on the other. If you could please take a look at my drawing and let me know if on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks