Recent content by Milka89

1. Milka89

Toilet tank issue and water shutoff valve

Good evening, I apologize in advance but I have a couple of not very smart questions I was hoping would be easy for some of the experts here to answer. 1) A couple of times in the last year (several months apart), after flushing the toilet I would hear some unusual dripping sounds coming from...
  2. Milka89

Dropped metal object in dryer lint trap

Thank you so much for all the replies! I tracked down a magnetic pick up tool at my local Canadian Tire, and planned to go there tonight, but I too was wondering if it could damage the wires and metal parts inside of the dryer. After reading the additional comments just now, I decided not to...
  3. Milka89

Dropped metal object in dryer lint trap

I accidentally dropped a pair of metal [eyebrow] tweezers in the lint trap of my dryer. (It's a washer/dryer combo laundry centre and came already stacked). The tweezers fell to the bottom of the dryer and are out of reach. What happens if I leave them there? Thank you for any advice!
  4. Milka89

Dropped a couple of beans in kitchen drain with no garbage disposal?

I did not know that. Phew! I feel stupid but relieved! Thank you!
  5. Milka89

I had no idea that toilet water went through the same pipes.. I was concerned that the beans might remain in the thin pipes under the sink and cause mold to form, but now I am starting to worry about all the hair I flush down the toilet every morning (15-20 strands of long hair each day)...
  6. Milka89

Thank you so much Terry and Dave! I guess I am too paranoid about everything. It was exactly two so I will be ok based on your comments.
  7. Milka89

Good evening! I dropped a couple of kidney beans down my kitchen sink, which does not have a garbage disposal. I ran the water for a couple of minutes hoping they would go through the pipes but I am not sure if that was sufficient. Should I be concerned that they will be stuck in the pipe? Will...
  8. Milka89

Washing machine drain hose - is this ok?

Thank you so much for the responses. Because of the location and size of the washer/dryer, and my paranoia of breaking something, pulling it out is not an option without professionals. If the frame is only a decorative thing and not heavy enough to damage the hose, I am hoping it will be ok. The...
  9. Milka89

Washing machine drain hose - is this ok?

Good day, I recently had a washer and dryer installed and the plastic rim around the drain hose box just popped off today during a cycle (photo attached). I am not able to reach it myself (and even if I could, I would be scared to break something) so I would have to call professionals to pull...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks