Recent content by mggray87

1. mggray87

Clarification on Generator and Transfer switch

Hey, thanks so much. This should be plenty for my house then. My circuit with office I just tested amperage on a meter I ordered. Clamped to hot at breaker and it's 6-8a max and everything is on lights and all. So I should be able to get any 8 circuits I want. I tested living room and it's...
  2. mggray87

Clarification on Generator and Transfer switch

Before i take the plunge and spend $5000 on Honda EU7000IS which i planned. i want to understand exactly what it can run on my manual Generac transfer switch The honda has a 30A output 110/220v So the transfer switch will have 110 on A side and B side. Since the generator is only putting out...
  3. mggray87

My AC breaker/disconnect

I totally lied to you guys went outside and took a picture. Not a 30a breaker. I dont know where I got that. It looks like a breaker but doesn't have any numbers. But. If i replace this with the same type thing. 60a switched disconnect will it be ok?
  4. mggray87

My AC breaker/disconnect

The current old service disconnect I have that it's been running on is a 30a 2 pole breaker type disconnect.
  5. mggray87

My AC breaker/disconnect

I'm remodeling my backyard. So I'm actually relocating my AC to the side of the house. On my carrier condenser ig says 50a breaker. My panel has a 50a breaker in it for ac already. It also says 50a fuse max. The current setup in old location. Has a little disconnect with a 30a breaker in it...
  6. mggray87

New condensor

Another question. While relocating this on other side of house. It' on its own bdedicated 50a breaker. The current service disconnect on it now is a disconnect with a 60a breaker in it. My question is. When I run power to new location off that 50a main breaker. Do I have to have a say 60a...
  7. mggray87

Complete new Drip system starting at Valve or Sprinkler conv kit

shit I don't think I even have a blackflow or antisiphon on my irrigation now... bought the house 2 years ago. 4 zones in front all I see is valves. and was 3 zones in year. they made 1 zone in front to drop. other 2 are regular sprinkers... don't see anything. by the spigot where the ball...
  8. mggray87

New condensor

yea.. ive seen online plastic ones... fortress makes them. not sure what a sheetmetal one looks like.. id think plastic would last longer and not bent etc.
  9. mggray87

copy that I got that... regards to plants. I don't even know im tired of everything burning in the 110* week long heat we been getting last 2 summers. something CA native.. I love tropical plants but not much shade in my yard... basically plants/shrubs to grow and fill in fence line... a few...
  10. mggray87

New 3 zone drip system

im sorry not sure yet as its not designed yet but planting is going to be basically all fence line so like.70 feet across back and probably 30-40 feet on left and right side. I was going to do 1 zone per fence length.. and before it tore it up I had 1gph basically each plant. and ran it for...
  11. mggray87

I asked this in my other post. but maybe a new thread would be more people with knowledge. Before I tore my yard up to complete dirt. I had a 3 zone sprinkler system that I used the rainbird Sprinkler head drip conversion heads in. I capped some sprinkler heads and put the drop conversion...
  12. mggray87

New 3 zone drip system

Is it better to start fresh at main irrigation line and branch to 3 zones and get a /blackflow and reducer and filter on each valve and run reduced pressure underground and stub up where I want. Or should I do basic 3 zone basic sprinkler setup run lines underground and then stub up and use the...
  13. mggray87

New condensor

anyone ve experience with lineset covers.. I see nice looking ones.. all similar.. no experience or haven't seen any in person.. any experience with any that you like? its going to be straight out wall of attic and straight down.. except I have a little "foam trim" that its going to have to go...
  14. mggray87

New condensor

id have to replace lines regardless. the lines are in the wall of 2 story... so wed put new lines out the side of the wall at attic and straight down the wall to side of my house where we want to move it too. ok so hopefully I can find someone to size it correct for me so I can start shopping...
  15. mggray87

New condensor

ok... ill just look at pricing... and see what the correct size condenser would actually fit my house best.. ill try to get someone out that knows what the heck they are doing..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks