Recent content by KristinT

1. KristinT

Studor vent under sink vs out roof

Hi, i live in Tampa Fl. We are moving the kitchen plumbing a few feet under concrete slab during a remodel, therefore the vent pipe also needs to move about a foot. My boyfriend wants to eliminate the pipe from going thru attic and out roof by installing a studor vent with valve under the...
  2. KristinT

Need to move kitchen plumbing in slab

Thanks for that feedback. We are rethinking our design now and may have to forgo the extra cabinet to keep the tees in the wall.
  3. KristinT

Great point, I didn't think of that. :) thank you so much for taking the time to share your expertise.
  4. KristinT

Thanks for such a quick reply. One more question, we also wanted to put a cabinet where they currently come out of the slab, so we had hoped to bury them completely from that location and bring them up under the sink. But from what I understand, you are saying we cant have any joints under the...
  5. KristinT

Our kitchen plumbing was housed in a knee wall in our kitchen island. We removed the knee wall so we gain that 4-1/2 inches and add cabinets to the other side of the island. Now we want to move the pipes and drain under the slab to come up directly under the sink. We just finished the demo and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks