Recent content by KCDave

1. K

Basement toilet flange

My basement has a 3" line stubbed for a toilet. When looking at flanges everything at the borg was 3x4 which fit over the 3" pipe. I found one at **************.com that fits inside the 3" line. I'll check with local code to see if it is ok to use, but will the toilet flush better it I get the...
  2. K

Venting a Basement bathroom

I just talked to the plumber that did the installation and thats what he said. But, he also said I could use either line ("sink" or "??") for the bathroom sink. They would both tie into the vent above. He also said the ejector pump venting was ok. Every place I read the ejector pump should...
  3. K

Venting a Basement bathroom

Can someone explain how the venting would look for this basement stub-in? The above image shows the layout, the line marked “sink†is what I hoped to use for the sink drain. But, there is also another 2†line by the toilet. There is also a line above marked “future vent†that is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks