Recent content by JosephG

1. JosephG

Redneck plumbing help for dog wash

This is going to be a temporary dog wash station, probably through the summer until I replace the siding with stucco and cap off these lines within the wall. It appears that this was an outside laundry station. I stood in the Home Depot plumbing aisle and could not figure an "easy way" to attach...
  2. JosephG

Septic Tank - PVC through concrete sealant

Ended up being a pretty big hole after cleaning everything up. Image of inside and outside of tank included.
  3. JosephG

I was wrong. What we are seeing is Orangeburg pipe and the concrete around it eroded. On the outside of the tank, there was a piece of ABS wedged inside the Orangeburg pipe. Inside of that was a piece of thin wall drain pipe that had been cut and folded to a smaller diameter and that was wedged...
  4. JosephG

Septic tank was pumped earlier today and the gentleman who pumped the tank said I should install an effluent filter. After researching the same, I agree. In the attached images, you will see the outlet from the septic tank to the distribution box/D-box. What I think I am seeing is Orangeburg...
  5. JosephG

TwistIIClean filter crud - any idea what it is?

Thank you for the replies. It does not burn. I will look into the other questions and get back asap. Thanks again!
  6. JosephG

TwistIIClean filter crud - any idea what it is?

My TwistIIClean (unhappy with BTW - do not purchase recommendation from me) filter has been filling up with what appears to be white stuff. I scraped some off to look at it and after it dried, it appears slightly gritty but it also turned a darker brown. Any idea what it is? I am going to look...
  7. JosephG

Help me plumb this correctly?

Valve & Reach - thank you for the replies. Good to know. It looked deficient to me. I will replace the PVC valve because the current one leaks and consider it good. Thanks again.
  8. JosephG

Help me plumb this correctly?

This does not look correct to me and I want to replace above ground PVC with galvanized pipe. If you look at image 145206 you will see two pipes being fed off the main. The one in the center feeds a 3 bedroom home and adjacent landscaping and the one on the left feeds a couple of acres with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks