Recent content by dodge1930

1. dodge1930

Rough in for toilet with two outlets????

Thanks for the replies, sometimes we just need a validation that what we have been thinking ,someone else agrees.. It was free, now I know why. So I'm not losing money to scrap it and get a new one, that way I won't worry about it every time I flush !!!
  2. dodge1930

Rough in for toilet with two outlets????

I was given a one piece toilet SNDN , and I need to do the rough in for it, BUT it has two outlets on the bottom, one had a plug in it, if I install the toilet flange on top of the finished floor then the outlet doesn't sit over it correctly because the the second outlet. I think if I install...
  3. dodge1930

Venting through side of house (gable end)

Quebec, Canada, Is it legal to vent through the side of the house at the top of the gable? My vent pipe will come into the attic then out through the side(if allowed) I am trying to avoid having to put a hole in the roof! Thanks Stephen
  4. dodge1930

Basement bathroom venting in Canada

So if I understand correctly, I tie in my upstairs bathroom closet point to where the pipe leaves the house, then behind that the downstairs toilet. Referencing the first picture of this post, I'm swapping the first two wyes originally I had outside of house - upstairs bathroom - downsatrs...
  5. dodge1930

The 2" will vent straight up and out of the roof, because the other vent for the upstairs bathroom is on the other side of the cottage. This shows the up stairs bathroom that ties into the 3" I was showing in the other picture, and this has it's own 2" vent going up through the roof. In this...
  6. dodge1930

This is in a summer cottage, so I was trying to keep the cost down. The bathroom will be together with the laundry room so there will be a step up from the laundry area to the bathroom area, not the end of the world, and the basement ceiling is over 8 feet so no problem for head room. I will be...
  7. dodge1930

Adding bathroom in basement, existing first floor bathroom waste stack 3" comes down the wall and then 90 through the wall at 7" off the basement floor into the septic tank. Toilet will be 4 ' from this pipe. see attched photo. Because of the main stack exiting through the wall I will...
  8. dodge1930

Toilet Shower Sink drain venting, Canada

I am relocating my bathroom and the new setup will have: from basement 3" waste stack running up to basement ceiling then horizontal 18' to the front of the house into wye 3x3x2 to pick up shower then 4' into wye 3x3x3 to pick up toilet then into wye 3x3x2 to pick up sink then 3" to 2" to vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks