Recent content by CMB2018

1. CMB2018

New TOTO Entrada water surface is only 5x3" The fix

Thanks guys. It works much better now!
  2. CMB2018

Terry; The fill tube is flowing outside the overflow tube............????????? Thanks to both of you!
  3. CMB2018

Gentlemen; Just installed a toto entrada. Seems like a nice quality unit. The info I looked at prior to purchasing said the water surface is approx 8 3/8" x 10 1/2". I used it a few times and the surface area is only 5" x 3". Looking at the literature that came with the unit, it says this...
  4. CMB2018

Add 2" or 3" foam to raised ranch?

Dana; I have checked with 3 different vendors and they all say they can not get EPS foam boards. For me the closest building supply dealers are 40 miles one way and none can get it. They all have tried to push the XPS blue or pink stuff. I have one more vendor to check but dont hold alot of...
  5. CMB2018

Dana; A Few years ago I installed foam board underneath the overhang. You are right, it is a place that sometimes gets overlooked. The kitchen sink is installed over the overhang. The hot and cold water pipes extend thru a portion of the overhang and one winter it froze, was able to thaw it...
  6. CMB2018

Very good. Thank you
  7. CMB2018

Thank you, looks good! So when the buck is installed, the foam would butt up to the buck and the vertical furring would be flush with the outside edge of the buck, right?
  8. CMB2018

Dana ; Thank you for the quick reply! EPS it will be. Most likely new. The sheet rock, outside walls, shows thermal bridging. You can see each stud and most every sheet rock screw is black. In regards to the windows. I was going to pull each window, extend the bottom of each window rough...
  9. CMB2018

Gentlemen; I am considering adding foam, either EPS or XPS to 1300 sq. ft. raised ranch , state of Maine, zone 6. House is 2x4 studs, fiberglass insulation with a plastic vapor barrier inside. Tar paper on outside of sheathing with hardboard siding. Windows and doors will be moved out, some...
  10. CMB2018

Bradford white heat pump water heater

Gentlemen;; Bought and installed a bradford white Aerotherm water heater in august. It replaced my 1970's Vaughn stone steel electric water heater. The heatpump water heater has been working fine. A decent elec. savings over the old Vaughn. But, I noticed lately there is no discharge of water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks