Recent content by Alan

1. Alan

Apollo Pressure Reducing Valve repair kit

Well, I finally fixed it this morning! After going back and forth with Apollo valves and where to get the replacement part they took pity on me and shipped me one but as it was on backorder I didn't receive it until last Friday. I used a "Superior Tool 03840 Adjustable Combination Wrench" for...
  2. Alan

Apollo Pressure Reducing Valve repair kit

I have an Apolo 36ELF12601S 1-1/4" pressure relief valve that is leaking about 4 gallons per day at the adjustment bolt. I contacted Apollo and they said the repair kit part number is W261805. Non of the supply houses I have called have this, does anyone know where to find one? Also, what tool...
  3. Alan

Adding a pressure gauge

I am installing a whole house water filter system and I am going to add 2 pressure gauges, one on the input and the other on the output side. The supply pipe is 1" copper and I have 2 - 1" x 1" x 1/2" tees to which I will sweat a 1/2" x 1/4" C x FIP Copper Female NPT Adapter to accommodate the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks