US made low flow toilets

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by schoales, Apr 6, 2009.

1. schoales

schoales New Member

I am looking for a good low flow toilet that is made in USA. Are any Eljers recommended?
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

I don't think any of the US manufacturers actually make their tioilets here...not sure though.

Toto makes some of theirs in Georgia, but you may get one made here, or elsewhere, since depending on supply, they could come from any one of their plants from anywhere in the world. to make this work, they have the best QA/QC in the industry, otherwise, things just wouldn't fit when mixed and matched.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I guess if you want USA made, it will be a Toto one-piece like the Ultramax, Gwyneth, Soiree, Guinevere

I don't know of anyone else that manufacturers here.

TOTO Guinevere, made in USA
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. gusherb94

gusherb94 Member

Mansfield still makes there toilets in the USA, and I think Gerber might too.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011