Ultramax Fill Valve Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Sobershea

Reaction score
We have a 10 year old Toto Ultramax. Model MS854114SL. The fill valve was just replaced by a plumber with a green Toto branded #528 fill valve. After the plumber left I realized the water level in the bowl is a good 1-1 1/2 inches too low (below the water line). I do not see any way to adjust the water height. I can see no moving parts. Any ideas?

Reach4

Reaction score
First, make sure the refill hose is held above the overflow tube by a clip.

Toto Model #TSU53A has adjustments for the tank fill height, but not the bowl refill.

cst424-inside-tank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sobershea

Reaction score
The green cap is for a 1.28
I normally use the Blue cap Korky on those
Thank you for the info. Can you tell me what a 1.28 means? And the model # of the Korky. The plumber is coming Monday to adjust the water and I want to tell him what part to get. Not only is there low water, it is very loud. My other Toto is quiet in comparison.

PS just looked online and our Toto is 1.6. So he used the wrong part?

Last edited:

Sobershea

Reaction score
The Plumber just left and we have the Korky unit installed!! Now my Toto is back to normal!! Thank you all!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks