Toto Neorest 500 MS950CG

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Tonyleeming, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Tonyleeming

Tonyleeming New Member

Hi, just purchased the above but I don't have the mounting template for it. Got everything else!
    Can anyone provide me with one or a link so I can print it off?
    Thanks
    Tony
  2. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I have a PDF of the template, but I don't have a means to post a PDF to this site. I will try to send it to your Terry Love inbox on the upper right of this screen. PM me if you want it sent somewhere else.
  3. Tonyleeming

Tonyleeming New Member

y

Thanks, I downloaded it OK but I am not sure how to print it so it is the right size....it just wants to print it out on one sheet.
    Tony
  4. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I would use the known parts against the sheet and vary the magnification of the printing until they seemed to fit...
  5. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

Is the template that important anyway? Can't you place the toilet on the flange and mark where to drill using the actual holes? I can see that a template could be useful to see if the unit is going to fit, but you already bought it.
  6. koa

koa Member

You can buy ($19.00 + $10.00 shipping!) the whole packet which includes the template from Toto (888 295-8134 ex4) in case you get desperate.
  7. Tonyleeming

Tonyleeming New Member

Thanks for the replies. I was a bit concerned about the location of the front mounting block. I have to remove the toilet from its existing location, so I guess I can make a template using the hole pattern that was drilled to mount it in the first place.