Toto Washlet Motion Detector Seat Hacks?

Users who are viewing this thread

dakndak

Reaction score
Hi,

Just installed a toto washlet... since it's a small bathroom, the seat auto lifts every single time we weigh ourselves, go to wipe our hands on the toilet bar, etc. I spoke with a toto tech support guy who said they had no solution, but that only the newest models have some improvements. He said that he has a toilet that lifts when ppl walk by his guest bathroom...

I am looking for solutions (hacks) to narrow the areas that will trigger the toilet. Assuming that the motion detector has a few beams I might try taping over part of the sensor with trial and error. It would be great if I could see the beams but not sure there's tech for that, & even if so, probably not cheap.

Anyone else encounter this toilet seat issue & have a solution?

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks