Toilet water supply hose

Users who are viewing this thread

Skrider

Reaction score
I just finished installing my toilet in the basement bathroom and thank you for all the useful info on your forum.

Will the water supply be issue that it has this much of a bend? It's fine right now but do you think the hose will fail over time? I cut the pex at the same distance as the toilet fill valve. Was that a mistake? Should I cut back shorter?

I think I attached a photo. Thanks.

Rob

Attachments

• IMG_6461.JPG
    IMG_6461.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 283

Skrider

Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance. On to the next project...thought I could undo a leaky hot water tank drain valve. After I broke that I found out I need a new hot water tank!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
YOU needed a new water heater. I, and most plumbers, would have just removed the stub and installed a new valve, which would have been a LOT less expensive.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks