Toilet seats for the Drake II

Users who are viewing this thread

Kathielo

Reaction score
This may be weird but we were toilet shopping today, and we considering the Toto Drake II. As we were looking around the showrooms I decided to tryout the seats. i found them all to be very uncomfortable, narrow and deep. Is it me? Or is that the new style? Are there different styles of sEats that you can get for these toilets? Our current ones are the original ones that came with our Kohler toilets. I never found them to be Uncomfortable. I really would like to get a different style seat for the Drake II, since you have to buy the seat separately from the toilet itself. Any suggestions.

It is almost like the toto seats are higher around the outside edge and slanted towardS the opening, making a ridge, which in my opinion is uncomfortable. I guess I am just used to the smoother seats of the past?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You were looking at the seats that TOTO had maybe 10 years ago. The more recent ones are all flat.
Any elongated seat will fit on the Drake II bowl. The seat on their web site is the SS114 softclose.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks