TK-RE02 giving me grief

Users who are viewing this thread

stickman.57

Reaction score
I just installed a new TK-RE02 remote control on a ~16 yr old Takagi TK2. The info button works fine and shows all the functions properly but the temp buttons won't adjust the water output temp. The little screen only shows an "H" and the unit just beeps when the up/down arrows for the water temp are activated. Tried with and without the hot water running. Went over the installation instructions a few more times to verify a correct installation and all appears to be OK... Please help.

mark lester

Reaction score
I just installed a new TK-RE02 remote control on a ~16 yr old Takagi TK2. The info button works fine and shows all the functions properly but the temp buttons won't adjust the water output temp. The little screen only shows an "H" and the unit just beeps when the up/down arrows for the water temp are activated. Tried with and without the hot water running. Went over the installation instructions a few more times to verify a correct installation and all appears to be OK... Please help.
I Have the same problem with a tk4 model, have you corrected the problem yet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks