Share This Page

Dana

In the trades, from 01609

Dana was last seen:
Oct 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    1. molo
      molo
      Hello,
      I have read several of your posts, and it appears you have an understanding of heating design. I am in need of a new natural gas furnace or boiler and unfortunately there are very few (if any) heating experts in our area. I would like to know if you can assist with specifying the size, type, and design of a new heating system. Is there a PM option on the forum to discuss details?
      Thanks!
      1. Dana
        Dana
        molo- Yes there is a PM feature- click the "Inbox" link next to your name at the upper right, and then "Start a new conversation"
        Sep 23, 2014
    2. ggorm
      ggorm
      Hello,
      I have a ranch style house in CT with both forced hot air and cast iron base. The boiler is a buderus gb142 with the am10. what are the best settings for this am10?
      Thanks,
    3. Offsite
      Offsite
      OK, when you start talking about 3rd order effects of parameters, that really make me want to ask about my system and actually pay you for your advice!! Thank you for being here for the community, Dana!

-rb-
    4. ourzoo
      ourzoo
      Dana - if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? You must have a Materials Science, or Mechanical Engineering background. I really appreciated hearing the details behind your explanations for my bathroom water vapor post. It always amazes me how much folks take for granted in a house/building design. Many right decisions must be made for the "system" to work. I'd appreciate any reading material you can recommend on the subject. I'm comfortable with Engineering math. Thanks again for your help and best wishes! Tom/ourzoo
  • About