Teflon Tape Containers

Users who are viewing this thread

ARK

Reaction score
I am looking for some containers, like the ones that teflon tape comes on. The small spindles a little over 2" in diameter and with the protective cover that goes over it. Does anyone know where I could obtain such a product?

ARK

Reaction score
Any extra's?

If no one here knows where I can purchase some. Would any of you have any extra empty teflon spools lying around? And be willing to send them to me?
I'd be willing to pay for the shipping cost. I'm looking for a couple hundred of them for a project I'm working on.
Thank-you for your time.

ARK

Reaction score
Yes, around two hundred or so would be my goal. But to tell the tuth I'd probably be happy if I could get thirty or so of them to start with. I've been looking around on the web for a while and can't quite find anything near as small as these spools.

I might try to contact them, but I've seen suppliers selling the in bulk pallets with thousands of them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks