Sub Well Pump Control Box Issues....

Users who are viewing this thread

Ploew

Reaction score
Hello,

I am in need of some control box help. It all started when I flushed the head. Tank pressure dropped but instead of filling control box started chattering. Having dealth with cap issues, immediately replaced it. Still chattered. Changed covers. Still chattered. Changed box & tried with both covers. Still Chattered. Disconnected pump wires. Still chattered. Borrowed neighbors cover. still chattered. Pulled cover and check spades directly and found the relay is what is chattering. Replaced wire to box. Same. Switched wire from old fuse box to an older breaker box. Still chattered. Checked voltage at L1 & L2 terminals in box and got 254v. Help! I don't know why I won't engage the relay with no amperage draw. The house built in '65 no earth line but hasn't been an issue til now....
THanks.

Pete

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks