Stock up on guns and ammo before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
It's too stressful. I really don't want to do the research. I just know it's happens. Look at DC!

Yes in some instances they do. But look at the other side of the coin. Look at all the unwed mothers who's kids are in jail, juvenile detention or prison because of no discipline. Look at what's going on in most of the city's. Women make great parents but without a man to help out, things sometimes go south.

bob...

I wonder too Bob why it is men leave the women they impregnate unwed? They should step up to the base or ... use protection? Or just don't do it. Both are responsible. Look at how many deadbeat dad's there are, they would rather leave the kids go without to make sure the woman they got pregnant doesn't get nothing for nothing. How sad. They need to take responsibility, women do every day.

Life in general is far more stressful for women than ever for men, in every area in life that is possible.

I have tried to find out about the guns Bob, and honestly I can't find anything on it. Can you try looking?

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I think, people voted for Obama because a woman on the ticket scared the pants off of them ...

Possibly so, but Hillary was only on the ticket for entertainment and distraction while Obama was being put into place.

==============

This thread began with the admonition to stock up on guns and ammo before it is too late ... too late to get any at all, I assume.

In any case, I still ask: To what end?

Does anybody really think we mere citizens with whatever kinds of arms can successfully stand against whoever or whatever is the object of concern?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Now, Bob... look at all the women leaders in other countries, and all the famous women throughout history. Mother Teresa comes to my mind first, then St. Joan of Arc then, Cookie, then, the Queen, :D

Sarah Palin doesn't even come close to any of the above...
Not in anybody's wildest dreams...

We had old n ornery John McCain...
A perennial retread in presidential elections...
Passed over for the favorite son too many times...
Running out of time...

When all of a sudden the Democratic Nominee announces not Hillary Clinton but Joe Biden will be his pick for Vice President...
Ole John McCain seizes the opportunity to capture the female vote...
And Sarah Palin leaves the mooseburgers behind and steps into the world of Champaign & Caviar...

All was well until she opened her mouth...:eek:
All too soon it was realized that the lights were on and nodody was home...
We had a not ready for prime time player that in a heartbeat could be holding the nations highest office.:eek:

All this on the revelation that way back when...
An almost shut out independent candidate was right about a sucking sound...
Made out to be a joke by the other candidates and the media...
No independent candidate since has been allowed to enter the presidential debates...

Elections for many years now have not been won and lost on substantial issues...
We are fed sound bites, clips that pick up on insignificant details and are used to portray the other candidate in an unfavorable manner...
We are fed this inceasant drivel none of which is relevent to the candidate and what they will do in office.
How many elections has it been now where most people are "Voting for the lessor of two evils?"

Who said, "Washington has become a town filled with sound bites, shell games, handlers, media stuntmen who posture, create images, talk, shoot off Roman candles, but don't ever accomplish anything. We need deeds, not words, in this city."

The downturn of this country steepened in 1981 when Ronald Reagan became president and had convinced the masses that "Trickle Down Economics" was a good thing.
The idea was that when all the richest people got their pockets filled with money....
Some of it would fall out and the starving mob could fight for the crumbs...
Oh, Okay...
That's not quite what he said but it kinda worked out that way ...
Didn't it?
Both parties have pursued this agenda although it has never been an issue...

In the years since the true meaning of this has been revealed...
Rather than trickling down they had bigger pockets tailored...
Then zippers put on those pockets...
They endlessly seeked new methods to aquire additional weath and hold on to as much as possible...
Major corporations moved to offshore islands with favored tax status...
Manufacturing plants shut down as manufacturing operations moved to the third world to lessen wages and increase the profit margin.
Trade treaties were enacted allowing this to occur without tariffs...
Environmental, Human Rights, & Safety concerns were ignored in these treaties...

The end result is that there will one day be a very small number of ultra rich individuals and a whole bunch of very poor third world status citizens that work their whole life keeping the ultra rich getting richer...

Before this can happen the masses need to be put in check....
If they can't do that the end result will be a bunch of politicians and ultra rich class people swinging on the end of ropes...

It's happened before in history a few times...
"Let them eat cake."

One thing for sure...
The last issue they are interested in is keeping the criminals under control...
Prisons cost money!
Programs that could end the cycle of the poor in our inner cities and crime cost money!

We are now entering into the 4th and 5th generation of disfunctional families living on wefare in our inner cities.
Teenage mothers whose gang banger baby daddy is incarcerated...
Becoming grandmothers in their 30's...
Great-Grandmothers in their late 40's...
Watching their daughters and granddaughters become teenage mothers on welfare...
Watching sons and grandsons lured by the money and the bling, selling drugs, and becoming gang bangers...
Becoming baby daddies...
Spending time incarcerated...
Not knowing their children....

Interestingly enough one of the key players of the Gun Control Act of 1968 was Connecticut Sen. Thomas Dodd (D) who
as chairman of the Senate Subcommittee on Juvenile Delinquency, Dodd worked to restrict the purchase of mail order handguns, and later shotguns and rifles. These efforts culminated in the Gun Control Act of 1968, which Dodd introduced.

Recently, with the discovery and publication of a letter from the Library of Congress to Senator Dodd from July 1968 confirming his request to have a series of Nazi laws translated from documents provided by Senator Dodd, controversy has arisen as to how much of the Gun Control Act of 1968 was taken directly from gun registration laws enacted and enforced by the Nazis in Germany and areas under Nazi control. It is believed that Senator Dodd obtained copies of the Nazi laws while serving as a prosecutor at Nuremberg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Dodd

I guess he had no answers on juvenile delinquency

These days his son Connecticut Sen. Christopher Dodd (D) is currently serving as Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee and was a central figure in the Country Wide Financial Scandel where he refinanced his homes in Washington D.C. and East Haddam, CT. through them recieving preferential treatment in their "Friends of Angelo" program and also taking $21,000 in campaign contributions from them. He also recieved $70,000 in contributions from Bank Of America who bought out Country Wide Financial...

Since apples don't fall far from the tree we can be pretty sure that he has no answers on the banking crisis...
Read more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dodd

Yea we are heading for some ugly times....
If I didn't have weapons I'd sure be thinking about getting some and learning how to use them...
If I had them I'd sure be thinking about ways to keep them...

One thing for sure...
We can count on Big Brother to have our best interests in mind and know that he will take care of us...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Possibly so, but Hillary was only on the ticket for entertainment and distraction while Obama was being put into place.

==============

This thread began with the admonition to stock up on guns and ammo before it is too late ... too late to get any at all, I assume.

Does anybody really think we mere citizens with whatever kinds of arms can successfully stand against whoever or whatever is the object of concern?

Okay Lee, Sorry about the necklace...
I guess it would have been easier if I had understood where you were going with it...

You are correct it probably is futile.

I'm pretty concerned about the uglyness that we will have close to us as people whose basic needs are not being met become despirate...

And perhaps it might be nice to be the one that fired the shot that kicked off the world revolution...:cool:
If I had a gun...

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
You are correct it probably is futile.

I'm pretty concerned about the uglyness that we will have close to us as people whose basic needs are not being met become despirate...

And perhaps it might be nice to be the one that fired the shot that kicked off the world revolution...:cool:
If I had a gun...

DIY water cannon? :D
Then some bare 240v in the yard on a recycling breaker or some such setup

Cookie

Reaction score

==============

If you really want guns or more guns, there are the gun shows. I know of someone who bought a SKS, he paid 150 for it. So, there you go. Check the papers.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
... The end result is that there will one day be a very small number of ultra rich individuals and a whole bunch of very poor third world status citizens that work their whole life keeping the ultra rich getting richer...

Before this can happen the masses need to be put in check....

You bet. Anybody who is not at the top simply *will* be at the bottom -- no more middle for anyone.

... Then some bare 240v in the yard on a recycling breaker or some such setup

My father-in-law once did that with 120 to keep squirrels away from his bird feeder ...

A man ahead of his time, eh?!

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
If you really want guns or more guns ...

Personally, I do not own or even want anything more than the dysfunctional BB gun I plan to repair so my grandsons can learn a little about handling and shooting this summer. I had a nice 9mm handgun with a now-oversized clip for quite a while, but never shot it. Strangely, I now actually feel more safe without it since my silo backups got caved in ...

And hey! Does anybody know why the city police drove slowly past my house last last night and shined a spotlight on me while I was standing out in my own driveway doing nothing worse than taking a smoke break? After all, I live in the county.

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
I used to work at 6am
I drove to work & parked in the vacant lot (dirt) where we parked
Next thing I know there is a spotlight on me
The officer wanted to know what I was doing
I ponted behind him "I'm going to work" :p

Must have been reading your posts

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
And hey! Does anybody know why the city police drove slowly past my house last last night and shined a spotlight on me while I was standing out in my own driveway doing nothing worse than taking a smoke break? After all, I live in the county.

I had a strange looking black helicopter cicling near me all day today...:eek:

Speedbump

Reaction score
I wonder too Bob why it is men leave the women they impregnate unwed? They should step up to the base or ... use protection? Or just don't do it. Both are responsible. Look at how many deadbeat dad's there are, they would rather leave the kids go without to make sure the woman they got pregnant doesn't get nothing for nothing. How sad. They need to take responsibility, women do every day.

Life in general is far more stressful for women than ever for men, in every area in life that is possible.

I have tried to find out about the guns Bob, and honestly I can't find anything on it. Can you try looking?

Redwood took care of that for me. And he does it far more eloquently than I would have. And yeah on what he said for the rest of it too. He took all the work out of it for me.

Anyhow, your preaching to the quoir about all the things going on in the inner citys and for that matter, everywhere now. It's moving out further all the time and our govt is helping them make the move. The money just keeps getting easier to acquire. All you have to do is play by their rules.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks