Stock up on guns and ammo before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Maybe in light of the Heller decision someone will challenge the ammo tax...The premise is that you can't tax a Right...The reason being is you could raise the tax so high that you were not able to exercise your right and the Tax would in effect ban the right...

Imagine telling people they had to pay a Sound Tax in order to have freedom of speach...

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
Imagine telling people they had to pay a Sound Tax in order to have freedom of speach...

Yes, and the same goes for traveling when our right to do so is taxed at the BMV/DMV. Licensing began only in relation to commerce, I believe, but now "personal travel by the common means of the day" is being regulated as an alleged privilege.

Cookie

Reaction score
Ok, got a question. Has anyone heard anything about what is called, Fema Camps, Operation Garden Plot, Rex 84? Plus, something about women up to the age of 65 having to sign up for the selective draft? and, something else about community service for men at different ages?

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
No, for an arm is still an arm whether it has a brass casing or a silo.

I have never gone deer or elk hunting with a Titan Missle... LOL
That should be a new experience!
Meat already cooked from being shot!
Can't miss the shot!
Bagged the whole damn herd and then some....

Lee I hope your spincter necklace isn't too tight....

ROFLMAO

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
You don't fire off a nuclear weapon at an intruder/person trying to rob you. Does this really not sink in?

Actually, I said it first:

... we citizens have the right to bear our own personal arms to defend ourselves against any "we the people" ever gone bad ... and it would certainly be foolish for us to use "nuclear arms? Chemical weapons? Bio-engineered?" to do that ... [and] I am personally glad my neighbors have no silos for aiming weapons at my grandchildren.

Lee I hope your spincter necklace isn't too tight....

I do not have my head in my ass, Red.

Lee, just for the record I think and I know, you are absolutely, 100% , without a doubt, correct on this. You have to think ahead from when it was written, or like some people refer to thinking out of the box. These men were brilliant in their wording. You are equally as smart to see it and understand it. Good for you.

Please, Cookie, this is not about me. This is about trying to help people see that the out-of-control government they are trusting to protect them from the gunshots of criminals actually has all of us in its own sights.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
Ok, got a question. Has anyone heard anything about what is called, Fema Camps, Operation Garden Plot, Rex 84? Plus, something about women up to the age of 65 having to sign up for the selective draft? and, something else about community service for men at different ages, kind of like a youth group?

Just wondering. I was told it was on the news last week. I am not sleep walking am I? lol.

Personally, I am not sure what to think about those kinds of reports. However, I did hear what someone said nearly 30 years ago about Hitler's actions in Germany being a crude dress rehearsal for what is ahead for us.

Cookie

Reaction score
Personally, I am not sure what to think about those kinds of reports. However, I did hear what someone said nearly 30 years ago about Hitler's actions in Germany being a crude dress rehearsal for what is ahead for us.

Thank you for answering.

Speedbump

Reaction score
Please, Cookie, this is not about me. This is about trying to help people see that the out-of-control government they are trusting to protect them from the gunshots of criminals actually has all of us in its own sights.

I wasn't sure where Lee was going at first, but him and I agree on the above statement 100%.

bob...

Cookie

Reaction score
Could you expand on that Bob? I want to make sure I am understanding correctly on what you are agreeing on?

Speedbump

Reaction score
Could you expand on that Bob?

The fact that the government has us in it's sites. That our federal governmnet would like nothing better than to take all our guns away. Then only they and the criminals would have them. That scares the hell out of me.

bob...

Cookie

Reaction score
Bob, that has nothing to do with how the word, arm, is used in the constitution though. Nothing. That means to defend yourself with anything, literally, people make things so much harder than they really are, simplistic frightens people to death, " oh, their has to be more to it than that, than meets the eye" how many times have people said that, about so many things when things look just too damn easy to him, or too simple.

I think, people voted for Obama because a woman on the ticket scared the pants off of them, I said, a long time ago, I won't live to see a woman prez or high up like that in office, because it is still a man's world and will be until, men don't see women as a threat. So be it.

Seriously, it is unconstitutional to take away your rights to bare arms, which can include spit balls. If you so desire to defend yourself with.:)

Last edited:

Speedbump

Reaction score
I think, people voted for Obama because a woman on the ticket scared the pants off of them, I said, a long time ago, I won't live to see a woman prez or high up like that in office, because it is still a man's world and will be until, men don't see women as a threat. So be it

Well I certainly wasn't one of them. I didn't like McCain either, but that was the choice we ended up with. There is something terribly wrong with that process too, but that's for another day. I loved Sarah Palin, but then again I didn't know her, just saw her on TV.

I know it's unconstitutional to take our guns, but they have already done it in some areas of this country. Or kept people from owning them. Don't get me started on that.

bob...

Cookie

Reaction score
Bob, you need to find out all the particulars why and how, the other parts of the country were able to take away the guns.

Women would make much better leaders just for instance, women in general make much better parents, we use reason and are far less competitive on the whole. We want to solve problems, make things better for our kids, and ego is not an issue. We are not perfect, but it is almost always men folk who call each other names, even when fully-grown, ego is always in the way

Last edited:

Speedbump

Reaction score
Bob, you need to find out all the particulars why and how, the other parts of the country were able to take away the guns.
It's too stressful. I really don't want to do the research. I just know it's happens. Look at DC!

Women would make much better leaders, for a a lot of reasons, just for instance, women in general make much better parents
Yes in some instances they do. But look at the other side of the coin. Look at all the unwed mothers who's kids are in jail, juvenile detention or prison because of no discipline. Look at what's going on in most of the city's. Women make great parents but without a man to help out, things sometimes go south.

bob...

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, Bob... look at all the women leaders in other countries, and all the famous women throughout history. Mother Teresa comes to my mind first, then St. Joan of Arc then, Cookie, then, the Queen, :D

Now, really women don't need a man to enrich their lives, I mean we are the ones who gave birth to you men. You do know, you men would never be able to suffer through childbirth! If so, you would have ONE. That's it, if men gave birth there would not be a population problem.

Now, for all the women who do go south, usually, there might be a sour relation/s with men. A father, a husband...

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks