Round Toto with sanigloss and ~14" seat height

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by vbensley, Jan 18, 2010.

1. vbensley

vbensley New Member

Hi there - I want a Toto toilet with the sanigloss, need a round bowl, and short height (not the so-called comfort height of 17" - I'm 5' and have little kids too) Can't seem to find the Drake with a round bowl and sanigloss, any others?

Thank you!
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Sanagloss comes in the round Promenade bowl C423EFG which is comfort height. 16-1/8" high

[​IMG]

Sanagloss also comes in the elongated Drake bowl that is 14.5" tall, C744EG
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. vbensley

vbensley New Member

Thanks for the quick reply - that's what I figured from the website, but wanted to be sure. I guess I'll have to do without sanigloss in that toilet - oh well!
  4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Is there a reason you don't want the elongated bowl? Round bowls are not very popular now days because the elongated is male friendly, but even if there are no males in household, the elongated works very well for the fairer sex.