No water getting to tank

Users who are viewing this thread

ugabulldog

Reaction score
Hi Terry and all........My American Standard cadet 3 toilet is getting water to the "float tube?" but not making it's way to the tank.....we have a rock well and get little bits of rock coming thru lines, I have taking "float tube" out and flushed with water but to no avail, I can take off again and blow thru with air compressor, and try again but wanted to ask. ....do these thing go bad or any other suggestions?? Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Take the water supply off the toilet and see if water goes into a bucket.

Second question, Do you have a Watts Floodsafe water suppl?
if so, take it out to the trash, go back to the hardware store, and buy a regular water supply.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Should have taken the top of the Fluidmaster off, after disconnecting the water line, and stuck a piece of wire down the hole to push any debris out the bottom. Would have saved $10.00 and time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks