Newbee Here...

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Sofa King, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Sofa King

Sofa King New Member

A big Howdy Pards from the great TEXAS Hill Country!
    I need to replace all three toilets in my house. I was interested in the Guinevere by Toto however I noticed the double cyclone was not rated like the Drake ie. 900 g's.
    How does the Guinevere (double cyclone) compare to the Ultramax (Gmax) flush, I'd prefer a one piece toilet for looks and ease of cleaning.
    I was also considering the Gerber Ultra Flush but concerned about the noise factor.

TY in advance and it is a pleasure to be here,
    Sofa King
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Guinevere would be a good choice.
    It works much like the other Toto one-piece, but with an improved rinse.
  3. Sofa King

Sofa King New Member

Terry,
    If you rate the Drake at 900 g's and the Ultra Max @ 675 what u reckon the Guinevere might be?

TY for the toilet talk
    Sofa King
  4. Sofa King

Sofa King New Member

I ordered three Guineveres today, hope I made the right choice over the Gerber Ultra Flush :confused: