Need help finding a Water Ace pump

Users who are viewing this thread

harpeter

Reaction score
I have helped put in 8 shallow water pump systems. Mine is a Water Ace 3/4 hp pump I bought from Lowes. Since last year Lowes changed vendors and don't stock them anymore. So I bought one of there new vendors 3/4 hp pumps and it just didn't perform as well. I thought I had a bad one so tried a second. Same results. So I had Lowes special order a Water Ace like the one I have even though they don't handle them anymore. The pump was suppose to come in a week. After the week the factory said another 2 weeks. Well, that was suppose to be today. They called the factory and they said it would not come in until August. My question is does anyone know where I can get a Water Ace pump?

Thanks

harpeter

Reaction score
I have a question. The pump I'm looking at has an inlet size of 2" and a outlet size of 1 1/2". Since the pump I had in there has a 1 1/4" inlet and a 1" outlet, would I have any problems reducing the 2" to 1 1/4 and the 1 1/2" to 1" so I don't have to change any of the piping I already have. I had a 3/4 hp pump now the one I'm looking at is a 1 hp pump.

harpeter

Reaction score
I don't have the pump yet. Was looking at a Utilitech 1-HP Lawn Pump. 17.6 amp.. 57 gpm water flow. But I just noticed the 17.6 amp would be to much for the 14-2 wire with a 15 amp circuit breaker. Don't want to have to string new wire and new breaker so that changes my mind. I have come to realize that not all 3/4 hp pumps are the same. I have a good well and can run 3 sprinklers at a time with the pressure only dropping from 60 psi to 45 psi with the 3/4 hp WaterAce I have. I'm trying to find an equivlent pump to the WaterAce but am not having any luck.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks