McPherson toilet needs to be rebuilt

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Mad Plumber, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Mad Plumber

Mad Plumber Mad Skills

Flush up assembly on my McPherson toilet needs to be rebuilt, can anyone help me find a place that services this assembly?.....Thank you Peter
  2. boscheed

boscheed New Member

I have McPherson parts

I have five McPherson heavy brass valves for the upflush toilet assemblies. They are all supposedly rebuilt, according to the previous owner of the house. We never used the toilets because the pressure pump went out before we even bought the house. The valves have a tiny bit of surface corrosion on the outside of the valves, but the insides do look new (bright white plastic, brass not corroded, etc.) If anyone needs these valves, please email me with an offer.
  3. jakewin

jakewin New Member

can you give me a price on a mcpherson valve and shipping to spokane wa 99205 thankyou dave @ jake61527@netzero.com
  4. grizzly8u

grizzly8u New Member

McPherson parts

Looking for the bottom valve that attaches to the bowl of the McPherson upflush toliet. Any ideas on where to get one or do you have them as well? Know this is dated but only place I've found so far. . .Thanks!
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member