Inax regio/satis Vs Toto Neorest

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by agie, Mar 21, 2012.

1. agie

agie New Member

Did any one compared the two, seems like Inax has little edge on design and feature over toto for same or less money. terry your comments will be highly appreciated. I am in final stage to buy regio over neorest.
  2. agie

agie New Member

Picked up a Regio

I just picked up a regio, will post soon after installation.
  3. agie

agie New Member

DSCN0913[1].jpg

Rough in for Inax Regio. Had to move water supply to the left, 11" required due to stiff hose. New dedicated electrical circuit, requires only 700w.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  4. agie

agie New Member

DSCN0915[1].jpg

Complete install, Inax Regio. Using for couple days, hot water wash love it. Even partial fush is strong enough for solid waste, very quite flush.
  5. agie

agie New Member

Per Inax now they have two warehouse one in east coast and one in west coast. They also have tech in NYC for service call, you are right if parts are expensive after warranty or not available nearby, only time will tell what to expect. Picking up a Neorest 500 in couple days, needs one compact size, will update the comparison in near future.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  6. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for posting the pictures.
    I've been selling the INAX bidet seats, and at my local distributor is the new INAX Regio.
    I've been installing the TOTO Neorest for a while and it's good to see more brands come in.
  7. agie

agie New Member

Neorest 500 install

100_1334 (480x640).jpg 100_1335 (640x480).jpg 100_1336 (480x640).jpg And here is Neorest 500, needed one compact size, Neorest 500 fits well, just installed it over the weekend. Dedicated 20amp GFCI circuit, moved the supply line as shown (idea came from previous post in this forum). Working well. Notice main supply is 1/2" pex, converted to copper to install ear drop for valve. First difference noticed is seat warmer, not as quick as Inax, toto claims it takes 15 minute for seat to warm up. Like the warm wash, Neorest has instantaneous warming compare to Inax Regio (uses tank heater) so no worry to run out of hot water. Still need to learn and use other features. will post in couple weeks difference between the two.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012