i need a definition

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Rhoni T, Jul 1, 2011.

  1. Rhoni T

    Rhoni T New Member

    Jul 1, 2011
    what does water logged mean in reference to my tank
  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    If it's for expansion, then it means the air has escaped.
    There are tanks with rubber bladders; it may be that the air charge behind the bladder needs to be pumped up, or if the bladder has ruptured, you would need to replace the tank.

    Some tanks come without bladders, and in those cases, it will just need air.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: need definition
Forum Title Date
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog New Tank Connection Advice Needed Wednesday at 1:19 PM
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog I am new and need to add a drain to the foundation outside my basement door Jan 22, 2015
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Control box and pump need help. Jan 19, 2015
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Picture of CSV installation - Setup isn't working properly what needs changing. Dec 20, 2014
Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog Booster pump Is dying - need replacement help Dec 12, 2014

Share This Page