Horrible Plumbing Pictures

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Terry, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Here is the before picture of a bathroom lav
    Pretty horrible

[​IMG]

And the fix for it

[​IMG]
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

And some homeowner or handyman was thinking you were taking the picture to give them a prize for creativity.
  3. Van Nuys Plumber

Van Nuys Plumber New Member

Nice! It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it! Funny hj, I can see that happening too.
  4. Hackneyplumbing

Hackneyplumbing Homeowner

I see that and raise you one fernco used like I have never seen before....LOL

002.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg
  5. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

That's pretty sweet. Hey hackney, how you been?
  6. Hackneyplumbing

Thanks,I've been well just doing the same old crap everyday like I always have. How you been?
  7. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Cold and now I'm up to my spcinter with snow. Heading for FLA in a week, for a week. Going pig hunting up in the panhandle.
  8. Hackneyplumbing

Your going to enjoy that trip. Its been raining down here but the high temp today was around 70....... lol. Dont let one of those pigs get ya,they some mean SOBs. I have a friend that hunts them with a supressed .45 acp rifle. He can drop 2 or 3 out of a group before the others decide to take off.
  9. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

I'm going to use a scoped ruger Blackhawk .44 mag