H2S, carbon and air input needed

Users who are viewing this thread

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Those are excellent kits but for those who cant see color... I use the Sensafe exact micro 7+. It is one of the easiest and most accurate chlorine testers I have found for the price. It is very expensive, and probably completely overkill for a homeowner, but for the service technicians, I highly recommend it.

http://www.sensafe.com/

MagKarl

Reaction score
Yes I'll reorder the tanks. The order will be pressure tank, particulate filter, chlorine injection, retention, carbon, softener.

Lifespeed

Reaction score
That's a lot of tanks. We city dwellers have it easy, water arrives chlorinated and without iron. Hope it de-swamps the water to your satisfaction!

MagKarl

Reaction score
What kind of chlorine levels should I be targeting? I finally got my system up and running this weekend and appears to be working great. My carbon was salvageable after sanitizing it's removing the chlorine fine. I finally got my chlorine test kit and I'm seeing about 1.4ppm total and 0.25ppm free chlorine. I'm interpreting the free number as being just barely enough. Do I want a higher number so that I have some margin against changing water conditions?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks