electrical cord seal

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by GaryD, Mar 28, 2006.

1. GaryD

GaryD New Member

I am looking to buy a 2" cord seal for my sewage basin. No one in my area sells one. Does anyone know an online place I can order one from?
    Thanks, Gary
  2. prashster

prashster New Member

If you can't find one, you can use a computer cord grommet. Just seal the perimeter and around the cord with silicone.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

seal

It is not a common item, and it usually only comes with the pump's package of seals. Contact Zoeller pump company.